INSPIRE Guest No. 2 by Adobe

All this week, I will be the second featured guest for an online publication created by the Adobe Experience Design team, INSPIRE. INSPIRE is a brand new forum programmed in Adobe Flex, that looks to celebrate the XD programming community while promoting User based content.

Thankfully, I was invited by my good pal Chris Heimbuch to participate and write 6 articles about eBooks. Well, let’s just say eBooks took a turn, and evolved into a new publishing concept that I am proud to introduce, “wePublishing.”

“...if you ask me, we all need to take the “e” out of eBooks and ePublishing and replace it with “we.” wePublishing is community based content that focuses our collective efforts on educating, mentoring and inspiring. wePublishing invites those who freely choose to participate, contribute and create dynamic content that compliments integrity and purpose.”

Check out the new INSPIRE website and let me know what you think. Thank you in advanced.

Images : Jeff Soto : Murphy Fine Art Books : Mark Todd + Esther Pearl Watson : Tim Mantoani : Gary Taxali

Related Posts by Categories



Total Pageviews